Friday 5 July 2019

Bonny Baba drops Talk and Do God album on Sunday July 7

Gospel musician, Boniface Inyang a.k.a Bonny Baba

By Joseph Osom

Akwa Ibom State-born gospel musician, Boniface Inyang aka Bonny Baba, will launch his debut album entitled, Talk and Do God, on Sunday July 7, 2019  at The Voice of Victory Ministries Int’l, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos.
Speaking with IBOMCELEBS, Bonny Baba said: "I am excited to announce to lovers of good music and my fans that my debut album, Talk and Do God, will be launched on Sunday July 7, 2019 in grand style at The Voice of Victory Ministries Int'l, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos. Talk and Do God is a 10-tracker featuring great songs like Overflow, Your Holy Hand and Talk and Do God among others. It is going to be super amazing and mind blowing. You can’t afford to miss it”, he added.
He continued: “My audience cut across board, Christians and non-Christians because of the messages in the songs I do. I sing to lift up the downcast, encourage the discouraged and gives hope to the hopeless so my songs are for everyone."
On his style of music, Baba Bonny who says he desires collabos with Nathaniel basset and Frank Wdwards continues: " I love various forms of music but professionally, I am into gospel music. My experience and situations in life inspired the type of music I produce. There is always a message of encouragement for those who might be passing through ugly situations and challenging circumstances to give their lives to Jesus Christ and accept him as their personal Saviour and Lord."
Guest artistes invited to perform at the ceremony include, Ice Praise, Evang. Ladi Praise Jesus, Sohney, Glorey Sings among others.
Also, Ibom Celebrity magazine, an online media, NTA, The Sun and Pioneer newspapers will be on ground to cover the much talked about event.

No comments:

Post a Comment