Tuesday 10 December 2013

Passion drove me into acting – Bright Udoh

Bright Udoh
Young and talented Bright Udoh is one of those to look out for in the motion picture industry, globally known as Nollywood.
The fair-complexion damsel who hails from Ibesikpo Asutan area of Akwa Ibom State in a recent exclusive chat with IbomCelebs spoke on why she dumped Radiography for acting.
She also gave insight on why she doesn’t embrace lesbianism that is currently trending in the entertainment industry.
Enjoy the hearty chat.
Tell us about yourself?
My name is Bright Udoh. I am from Ibesikpo Asutan LGA, Akwa Ibom State. I attended Marryland Secondary School, Marryland, Lagos. I studied Radiography at the University of Calabar.
What are you currently working on?
I have featured in movies like, Last Order, Red Devil, Nebuchadnezzar etc. I am currently working on a new movie in Asaba. 
Before now what have you been doing?
Before now I was into facial modeling, it was basically bill boards and magazines. I have done jobs for companies like Noble Gold Hair, Dermatole, Sweet Bride etc.
What inspire you into acting?
Passion inspired my action. I have strong passion for what I love to do, that's all.
Why did you leave modeling for acting?
I did not leave modeling, instead I only took a break to focus and complete my studies, but now I’m fully back into acting, so just watch out.
Are you from a wealthy home?
I’m from a simple home that can afford a-three-square meal a day.
Are you from a polygamous home?
No, I’m from a monogamous home.
Are you in any relationship?
I’m not in any relationship
Bright

What is the craziest thing you ever done with your man or boyfriend?
I have done a lot of crazy things like, kissing in elevator, in a pool and etc.
Who is your dream man, what do you expect from him?
I like dark men, maybe because I’m fair, but though I still appreciate fair men too. I expect him to have a good sense of dressing. I love surprises, so I'll love my man to always surprise me with good gifts.
I also like men who love and respect women for who they are, above all to be God fearing.
What is your opinion on lesbianism in the industry?
Personally, I don’t embrace lesbianism, because it doesn't go well with my kind of person. But then we are leaving in a free world, freedom to make choices.
How many are you in your family?
I’m the third child, from family of five girls and a boy.
Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
I see myself being honoured with both local and international award in the entertainment industry.
 Any word for young ladies out there?
My word for young ladies and everybody is that; they should never give up on their dreams, especially those ones that seem to be tough, because at the end of the day when your successful that is what earns you a lot of respect and even global attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment