Tuesday 22 March 2016

Ibom Celebrity Int’l Newspapers boss losses dad

Osom Joseph, Publisher, Ibom Celebrity Int’l Newspaper (Online) known as IBOMCELEBS, the most widely read Blog losses dad. This comes as a shock to him nine days after his birthday celebration.
He broke the sad news personally on his facebook wall as follows…
If someone told me I would be fatherless nine days after my birthday, I would’ve probably looked at the person in utmost disdain. But it actually happens on the Lord’s Day (Sunday) at about 3:00am when I received the sad news that my BELOVED FATHER is dead.
It never occurs to me that you’ll be leaving so soon…though I was not there to receive the parting words, prayers and blessings. But I strongly believe you do pray and bless me before you breath your last.
Who are mine to question God, the All Knowing, and the owner of life?
He (GOD) has decided to take you when I needed you most.
Dear DAD, I will miss the gist, advice, counseling, father-son relationship. I will miss you big time.
I love you and I will continue to love you DAD.
May your gentle soul find solace and succor in the bosom of the Lord.
REST IN PERFECT PEACE, DAD.
Shortly after the ugly incident was published friends and well wishers begin pouring in their condolences.
These are few out of many of them…


The burial arrangement will be announced later on this Blog.


Please stay on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment