Friday 31 January 2014

Fresh! I-ma drops 'Get Down' in a new single


I-ma
Ima Ukpong, known professionally as I-ma is a Nigerian award-winning gospel singer and songwriter. She was born and raised in Onna, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A well articulate and confident songstress, I-ma has stormed so many gospel concerts within and outside the country with her energetic dance steps and well-crafted lyrics that has freed many from self-pity and depression.
I-ma just dropped her new single titled GET DOWN! When you listen to this track, you will agree with us that writing a gospel song differs slightly from writing a song in another genre. The basic fundamentals of compelling lyrics and melodies are present in this track!
GET DOWN is a great song due to the fact that it has so much power behind it and so many people will want to sing along with up beat passion and dance to it as well! You be the judge!
listen here...

No comments:

Post a Comment