Monday 21 October 2013

I am coming out big –Emaclem, Nollywood film producer


•Plans indigenous movies

 
Emmanuel Clement Akpan a.k.a Emaclem, Nollywood film producer.
Nollywood film producer, Emmanuel Clement Akpan, is set to take indigenous movies to the next level. Born and bred in Lagos, the Mkpat Enin, Akwa Ibom State filmmaker who is the only son in a family of five has vowed to revolutionize indigenous films.
“After working with Nollywood for many years as an actor and as a producer, I now deem it necessary to produce an Indigenous Film. I have been shying away from my people in the indigenous film industry (Akwa Cross) because I discovered there was a division among the members; there is no love among us in the industry.
I was among those who started the indigenous meeting on how we could make progress. I had to quit at the end. It was then I made up my mind to join and work with Nollywood, Actor Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and ANTP under Yoruba Film industry since I was not encouraged in indigenous film industry (Akwa Cross).
“In Nollywood, I have several films to my credit, among which are “Aiye Oremaji” and a soup opera entitled “Side of life,” which I have just finished and will soon be air soon. “I am fully back into the Indigenous Film Industry (Akwa Cross) and I am coming out big to take the position that will sanitize the industry.
A lot of things have gone wrong in the industry. I believe my coming back will bring a huge change to Akwa Cross,” he boasted. Watch out for the best Indigenous Films to be shot by Emaclem.
He can be reached through this e-mail
address: clemsonyt@yahoo.com Phone: 08100458846

No comments:

Post a Comment